Give him a minute.
So my Mass Effect 3 bookmark giveaway is over, and EVERYBODY is a winner! There were 16 people all in all who liked and reblogged, so instead of letting one poor soul be left without a set I decided to give away one extra.
These guys won a big set each:
I should have contacted everybody via Tumblr ask by now for address information. The only person I couldn’t find a tumblr ask for was 4mymemories2; if you read this I’ll need your address so I can send them over to you!
Thank you everybody who liked/reposted <3 hope you’ll enjoy the bookmarks!
After SPX I was left with a whole bunch of Mass Effect 3 bookmarks and have decided to give them away!^^
One batch contain 6 bookmarks: Mordin, Garrus, Tali, Samara, Liara and Jack. I will give away 5 complete batches with big bookmarks (they are roughly 13-14 cm) and 10 complete batches with small bookmarks (roughly 9 cm.) They are plasticized and very durable. Here’s a link if you want to see a detailed pic of all the bookmarks: http://jollyjohanna.deviantart.com/art/ME3-companions-1-307581234
- To enter the giveaway you have to like/reblog this post. You can only reblog up to three times, if you reblog more than that it will not count.
- The winners will be chosen with a random number generator.
- It is free to enter the giveaway and I will pay for shipping costs.
- The contest ends on 11.59 Saturday 23rd June, CET (Central European Timezone.) On June 24th I will draw the winners!
- I will contact the winners via Tumblr fan mail and ask for shipping address. If I don’t hear from the winners within a week their win will be forfeited.
Good luck everybody!^^
Here’s a size comparison of the complete batch together with my hand:
Sorry about the quality of the photos, they look way better IRL. And here’s one of the smaller batch:
Time played: 20+ hours
Progress: Recently finished Priority - Citadel II
Playing as: Female paragade vanguard
Times I’ve started to bawl uncontrollable and been unable to keep playing: 5 (I am not even kidding)
Any regrets from decisions I made in ME1 and ME2: TOO MANY
This game will be the end of me. TOO MANY FEELINGS. Also I’m so glad that I managed to keep away from spoilers - I have pretty no idea how this will end and I’m pretty much bumbling around in the dark while trying to not fuck up the galaxy too much.
I haven’t had that much time playing though, it would be nice if I could just turn off the rest of my life and curl up with ME3 until I’m done.